Monday, March 19, 2012

ZA4M 2 first half will be released in May / ZA4M 3 will be released on Halloween

Hey guys, sorry for no news. I've been busy with family and have been going down to St. George lately. But while overlooking my plans for the website and my fans, I noticed something: I've been giving too much hype for the third book when the second book isn't even available to my online fans yet. So most news from now on will be to give the second book big hype. In May I plan to hopefully release at least the first half of ZA4M 2 sometime in the second week of May. (for anyone who didn't get the memo, Book two will be split into two half's due to being long).

As for the third Book, I'm still working very hard on it. But due to being the most detailed and story driven of the three, the process is going very slow (how slow? only 30 pages are done!) but don't worry. The book will be now planned for an October release, I expect around Halloween to be exact.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment