Monday, September 17, 2012

Rumor: Is ZA4M getting a Reboot!?

Hello guys. I know, you all probably want me dead by now for not posting anything for quite a long time. Please blame my College work for getting in the way (yes, I've recently took some college classes). But I am working on all my Projects, slowly but surely.

I would like to now tease all of you about a new possibility that could very well happen. Many people have asked me if I ever considered remaking or rebooting this franchise, to make it look better and more with the projects I have now. After careful thought I may very well decide to do so! Of course, it would have to be after I finish ZA4M 3 (which, don't worry, I am still working on that along with my projects TAD and Bizzarnage).

If this new Project does happen, I may want to make it into actually comic issues, multiple books instead of three and having one issue done every three weeks or something like that. Each book would be 20 to 30 (maybe 40) pages long and it would be following one long story that proceeds through all books. I wouldn't have a number on how many Issues there would be because I would just keep it going until I hit a point where I think the story needs to end. So it could be 100 issues or just 30, it just depends. I may also want to go a different direction with it, not necessarily change or replace characters but to see another side of the story other than Comedy or Horror.

Again, I am still not entirely sure if I should do this, if anyone thinks it's a good idea please tell me by commenting on this post. Remember, ZA4M 3 will still be made and released sometime in 2013...

No comments:

Post a Comment