Tuesday, May 15, 2012

the Progress part 2

I have returned to reveal what Has been progressing throughout the week.

Hello my friends and fans,
much has been going on in my life. Having a new job and keeping busy with family matters, as well as working on my comics and stories, is really a headache to get all things done. Good news, I am quite possibly getting my comics published from a legit publishing company! While it's not the Zombie comics, it is TAD which includes many recognizable characters from the Zombie trilogy (technically just Geoff, Shrew, Tom, and Craig) and has been the main thing on my mind lately.

Unsure of when the comics will be published, heck I'm not even done with it yet. I know I should be working on ZA4M 3 and getting ZA4M 2 downloadable, but I promise I'll get back to those things as soon as I possibly can. ZA4M 2 will definitely be available around October though so no worries!!!

As for Asylum-Z, I have been doing lots and lots of character Designs and concept art. I cannot spoil everything I have planned for the game, but I can say that there is 22 different Zombies already planned out for the game, and more continue to be made! Lots of the story details have been worked on as well, perhaps the hardest parts of the story is how it begins and concludes. I will be explaining more about the game on the GeekBeerz podcasts! I will be revealing more of the game in Episode 10 whenever we get around to doing it (Geoff still has to post Episode 9 and three Small talks) but If you want to learn more about the game, be sure to check www.GeekBeerz-TAG.blogspot,com frequently for episode 10.

Remember, if you have any kind of question or any ideas of what I should do for Asylum-Z, ZA4M 3, or any other future project, fill free to do so by comment or email..

                                                                                             Sincerely, Tom West

No comments:

Post a Comment